Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kawledge

So, like the late-ass bloomer that I am, I finally finished my real semester of college today. I killed it in my first block class this summer, but it was an easy A-Survey of Jazz. The other 3 classes that I just wrapped up are Intro to Film (easy but time consuming), Anthropology; People and Cultures of the Middle East (who woulda thought they were actual people, most of whom are too busy with their own god damn lives to worry about the Western influence on the rest of the world), and Trig. Crossing my fingers on Trig, since I need to pass with at least a C, which I know I totally landed, to get into Calc I. I just really want the comfort in knowing that I can pass Trig, or any math class for that matter with greater than a B or B-. But, by comfort, just like the romantic ideas about college being chill, are to be shattered like Tina Turner's face when she had to be told twice. Welp, that does 'er. I hope I managed to offend at least one tight ass in this one... If anyone reads it, which I doubt, so I guess I'll start dropping all kinds of fucked up shit on here.

asalaam alikum, my brothas

No comments:

Post a Comment