Sunday, August 15, 2010

Qualejje?

Well, here it is. My last week of a short inter-semester break, my very first, I might add. Now it's on to great bullshit like Chemistry, where I really want to learn how to make Meth, like the show, and Calculus, where I really want to be a super smart janitor with a ridiculous Bostonian accent, like the show. I also will be taking my first Mechanical Engineering class, which requires me to purchase some sort of electronic device used for.... I have no fucking clue. I think it's called a Response Card or something like that, so I imagine it's either a clicker deviceamabob like Jeopardy, or Celebrity Jeopardy, or Jeopardy for the mentally challenged, OR it's a shocking device that's used when you're response to a question is fucking stupid and you fucking get fucking shocked. I hope that it's the latter, I find I learn much better when I'm pissing my pants from being electrocuted a bit. I just hope I don't bleed from my eye sockets, because that would be UBER embarrassing. Shit, I still need to get books.

No comments:

Post a Comment